Saturday, June 17, 2017

♥ Emmeline Treillage and Francesca Label ♥

Have you seen the new Spellbinders Venise Lace line by Becca Feeken from Amazing Paper Grace? They are beautiful! Becca never fails to disappoint! Today, I combined both the Emmeline Treillage Dies and the Francesca Label Dies to make my card. Love these gorgeous dies!


I started with a piece of acrylic to form my card base. I then die cut the Emmeline Treillage dies from a piece of patterned paper from the KaiserCraft Mademoiselle Paper Pad. I then adhered it to the card front using some Tombow glue.


I then die cut the Francesca Labels from the same patterned paper and adhered them to the center of the background die. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Dreamer Stamp and Die set from the Vintage Elegance Collection by Amazing Paper Grace.      


Hope you have a great weekend!

hugs...


1 comment: