Sunday, February 21, 2016

♥ New Shimmerz Aqua Huez! ♥

Hello there! Stopping in today with a sneaky peek of my card that is up on the Shimmerz Blog today!


My card uses some of the new Aqua Huez paints! Love these paints! And I love how you can customize your very own watercolor paints set! You just pick out whatever 10 colors you like and they come packaged in it's own acrylic case along with a water brush! How cool is that!!


I hope you will stop by the Shimmerz Blog today HERE and show me some love!!

I'm so sorry for my late posting of my Giveaway Winner from my last Shimmerz post! Kelly Massman you are my winner! Please shoot me an email at keepsakesbymelissa@yahoo.com with your snail mail addy! Thank you for all of your sweet comments!!

hugs...


1 comment:

Kelly Massman said...

Wow! Thanks! I just sent you an email!! Have a great day!