Wednesday, August 19, 2015

♥ If Teachers were Apples... ♥

Hello there! I can't believe that Summer is almost over! So sad. :( I don't like when it's time for the kids to go back to school. I love when they are home. How can you not ever want to be with your children?? And now this year, both of my babies will be going! I can't believe my oldest is going in to 4th grade! And the little one, who turns 5 on the 28th, is going to preschool. I actually had him enrolled for Kindergarten this coming year but decided to send him to preschool instead. This year our school district starts full day kindergarten and since he is only turning 5 a few days before school starts, I just didn't think he was ready to go all day. (I don't think I was ready either!) If, only, I could make a potion to keep them young! {Sigh!}

And since, we are talking school....This week's new challenge at the super fabulous Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog is....BACK TO SCHOOL!
This week the Simon Says DT are showcasing products by My Mind's Eye! For my card, I am using the Remarkable 6x6 Paper Pad by MME. Love the sweet papers in this pad. I am also using the Best Teacher Clear Stamp Set by Clearly Besotted. Love that cute sentiment and apple! I used Black StazOn and Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red, Fern Green and Dark Chocolate inks


I finished off the card using none other than some May Arts Natural Twine and a Pearl! ;)


And don't forget, the super sweet and generous Heidi will give the random winner of this challenge a $50 Credit Voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore! Good luck everyone!




Do you use Instagram ?  If so, please add #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too. 


And...all this month we have a super fun Kids Summer Vacation Challenge! It's Anything Goes and it's open to kids from ages 2-16! There will be not 1 but 3 prizes given away!! :)

                 Kid'sChallenge-01

Hope you have a wonderful day!

 hugs...


9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely loving the design and hint of vintage. Perfect for any teacher.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Teresa Kline said...

hello Melissa! sweet red apple, perfect back to school card! hope your week is FUN!

sparkle & shine *~*

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, Melissa! I love the bit of "shine" you added to the apple :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Melissa, a great design and colours - your apple is stunning and I love the fun sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Melissa :-) I love the whole design of this! the papers are fab and the apple and sentiment are perfect! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Unknown said...



thank you

سعودي اوتو

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Leigh Penner said...

Very fun!

Karen Letchworth said...

Sweet card, Melissa!

Hope all is well,
Karen