Tuesday, May 15, 2012

♥ JustRite...Day 2! ♥

Hello, to all of my wonderful bloggin' friends! I hope your day is going great so far! Today is Day 2 of my Guest Designing for JustRite. I hope you will stop by the JustRite Inspiration Blog and say Hi!

♥ ETA: Whoopsy! I was only supposed to show some sneaky peaks! To see the full card, please visit the JustRite Inspiration Blog! :)


 For today's card, I used one of the gorgeous new Background Stamps by JustRite called Fleuriste Newsprint Background. Love that vintage look! Looks like an amazing piece of ephemera.


 I paired the background stamp with a clear set by JustRite called Botanical Butterflies. Gotta have me some butterflies on there! ;)

Thanks for stopping by! And thank you for all the sweet comments that you leave for me! I love reading each and every one of them! :)

Have a wonderful day!!

17 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so beautiful! love the butterfly and your soft colors!

Cheri W said...

Very Pretty, Melissa! Love the shimmer and colors.

Unknown said...

its really beautiful love the vintage feel ...superb card ..hugs sassyx

Sonia said...

Wonderful romantic card Melissa!
Hugs,
Sonia

Moni said...

Great sneak peak. Hugs,moni

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Wooow, the colours are gorgeous! What a delicious sneak peak ;)

Dawn said...

The sneak peaks are soo gorgeous! Again I'm sure you out did yourself. Beautiful colors, and I love the pearls. Hugs, Dawn

Marge said...

Ohhh, must go see full card on JR, but the sneaky peaks are AWESOME; I totally NEED Botanical Butterflies -- LOVE that & your BG stamps so much!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

Looks beautiful!

Emily H said...

This looks fabulous!! Thanks for the peek.

Kelly Massman said...

this is totally gorgeous!

Becky B. said...

Sooooo pretty!! I always love the beautiful bows that you incorporate into your projects...just lovely!! :)

CathyinMN said...

Very pretty card! No wonder you're a guest designer for them! TFS!

Shilpi Gupta said...

Lovely creation...Love the ribbon flower...

pooky said...

Oh my pretties!!! Beautiful card Melissa!! Lovin' the background stamp.
Have a happy day!
♥hugs♥
Bev

Becky Dunham said...

This is gorgeous Melissa! I don't know where I have been this week, but I am just catching up with you today and your cards for Just Rite! I am just loving the butterflies and sweet colors on this card! Thanks for the inspiration! I need to go shopping obviously over at JustRite!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Melissa well done Hugs Elaine